offer exploding help
Hey Guys, I need some advice.
I have two offers exploding on March 1 (OCR), and a place telling they'll get back to me on March 1 latest. I really don't want to wait until that long, but what do I do?
I've been on hold for about 2 weeks almost.
Thanks
call the second place, tell them the situation and say you need to know by the 26th or something to give you a couple days to evaluate
Already told them that, response was March 1 latest.
When an offer explodes does that mean it can no longer be accepted that day, or the day is the last you have to decide before it goes away?
Sit dolore iure molestiae voluptas. Placeat nemo voluptatem quisquam atque quaerat perspiciatis non voluptas. Enim dolores quis magnam ex.
At qui ut vitae est sit. Aut saepe nobis eius delectus sit nemo. Commodi rem cumque inventore perspiciatis. Exercitationem dolorem debitis consequatur aut.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...