SA 2022 Recruiting Struggles
Going through SA 2022 recruiting right now, I’ve gotten only 2 interviews thus far but zero second rounds even though I thought I aced both of them. I go to a non-target with a well-known finance honors program (think IU IBW-type placement %), and am interning in UMM PE this summer. On paper, I think i’m a competitive candidate yet I’m not getting selected for OCR interviews, etc. Any advice?
If you're not passing first rounds your story and technicals need work. What makes you a good candidate on paper + the networking gets you the first round. What lets you pass it is your interview performance.
I'm wondering what companies started their 1st round interview process?
Totam quia laboriosam rerum laudantium non et. Dolor est ut et sit in eum voluptatem. Sint veritatis nemo soluta consequuntur facilis et vel.
Voluptas sed voluptatem ut eligendi aliquid pariatur totam fugiat. Ad ut similique quia laboriosam inventore. Saepe doloribus est illo nam ad aut consectetur et.
Natus mollitia quo consequatur inventore minus. Itaque quia id dolor dolor quia sint. Architecto et error omnis qui ipsam assumenda. Molestiae optio et est eius.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...