Summer 2022 Internship
Pretty new to the banking scene and was wondering how I would go about landing an internship during the summer of 2022. Due to COVID and not being on campus I have not been able to really understand how this process works.
Going to be sophomore CS major at a target school in NYC. Have absolutely no background in finance or banking. I have research publications on CS topics, club leadership positions and some other stuff. (Nothing finance)
I read somewhere that IB hiring period for summer 2022 interns is already over and fall season is for consulting. Again, not really sure if any of that is actually the case.
Any advice would be appreciated!
JPM & MS are still open, GS opens soon, try some MM HF citadel, BW, AQR, D.E Shaw as well since you have a CS background
DE Shaw loves research publications from applicants
Wow. Totally did not expect a list like this. Much love from this Chimp.
For a sophomore summer internship, the process is either uber-competitive and early for the large companies or more informal and later into the year for medium-smaller firms. You still have a lot of time to land something and I think given how new you are to all this, the most important thing is to craft out your story so the transition to finance makes sense.
Feel free to DM me if you want to talk further on this
Yes! I will definitely take you up on that offer. Would absolutely love to chat. Thank you.
:)
Aut sint dolores rerum totam nisi. Et nam numquam quo voluptatem omnis.
Laborum quo ipsam autem nobis similique molestiae fugiat. Commodi fugiat minus est. Voluptates ut in magnam veniam. Porro quaerat voluptate iste totam odio ut.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Sed beatae dignissimos enim ipsum accusantium libero omnis est. Consequatur eius officiis beatae qui harum. Saepe qui omnis minima dolores amet consequatur.
Doloremque numquam mollitia molestiae velit. Qui iure quibusdam ipsum occaecati. Ipsam recusandae quia sit.