Cloud Computing and S&P 500
Hi,
I just wanted to know that how many companies out of S&P 500 are using cloud computing? Is this something I can gather detail from some source?
Will appreciate guidance here!
Thanks, Haroon Ahmed
Hi,
I just wanted to know that how many companies out of S&P 500 are using cloud computing? Is this something I can gather detail from some source?
Will appreciate guidance here!
Thanks, Haroon Ahmed
Career Resources
Career Advancement Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Overall Employee Satisfaction
October 2026 Investment Banking
Professional Growth Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Total Avg Compensation
October 2026 Investment Banking
“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”
Leaderboard
| 1 | 99.2 | |
| 2 | 99.0 | |
| 3 | 99.0 | |
| 4 | 99.0 | |
| 5 | 98.9 | |
| 6 | 98.9 | |
| 7 | 98.9 | |
| 8 | 98.9 | |
| 9 | 98.9 | |
| 10 | 98.8 |
“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”
Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling.
why do you need to know? also, cloud computing is broad and when companies report cloud revenue, the standards are pretty liberal on what that can mean, so I would narrow your search.
Do you honestly think any multi-billion dollar and multinational corporation could even survive without having secure access to its data from locations apart from the office?... Even tiny companies have servers and remote data storage now...
And ditto to what the brofessor said. Are you looking for which companies host data in other locations apart from the hardware in hand? Or are you looking for companies that outsource their cloud computing to third parties?
Actually I need this for my research and cloud computing is used as dummy proxy in it. S&P 500 using Cloud if Yes then It will have better impact but only If I got to know that how long they have been using cloud?
To one degree or another I would say all of the S&P 500 are leveraging the cloud. It's standard business today following SaaS models and such.
3200fps Where I can get this verified? Any suggestion as If my research is based on it then i have to prove them results on basis I will be concluding my studies.
Voluptatem tempore voluptate animi aut ullam rerum adipisci. Nihil consequatur et dolores dolor ut voluptate. Ut necessitatibus aut ipsam consequatur nesciunt doloribus. Consequuntur exercitationem nesciunt voluptatem quas vitae.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...