GMAT - Hello 2015
Im a 24 years old math + law graduate and looking for some ppl who are going to prep for the GMAT in 2015!
Im really insecure about which books/course are the best for the preparation!
Thank you in advance for any advice ;)
Im a 24 years old math + law graduate and looking for some ppl who are going to prep for the GMAT in 2015!
Im really insecure about which books/course are the best for the preparation!
Thank you in advance for any advice ;)
Career Resources
Career Advancement Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Overall Employee Satisfaction
October 2026 Investment Banking
Professional Growth Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Total Avg Compensation
October 2026 Investment Banking
“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”
Leaderboard
| 1 | 99.2 | |
| 2 | 99.0 | |
| 3 | 99.0 | |
| 4 | 99.0 | |
| 5 | 98.9 | |
| 6 | 98.9 | |
| 7 | 98.9 | |
| 8 | 98.9 | |
| 9 | 98.9 | |
| 10 | 98.8 |
“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”
Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling.
I will likely be studying for the GMAT in 2015. From what I've heard GMAT pill is the way to go, but I would love to hear advice from people who have actually taken it.
I am currently prepping for the GMAT and will take it in early 2015. I am using Manhattan GMAT (books/self-study only) and official guide.
A friend of mine recommended me Manhattan GMAT guides and OGs + CATs and I acted on this advice. MGMAT CATs are very difficult (quant section) but it is worth it, on the real thing I felt like I was getting only the easiest questions.
My score: 730 Q50 V40 His score: 700 Q51 V33
Thank u for all the advices. Did one of You visit a prep course? Or just Self studying ? How mich time did you have ? I have a very tight schedule because im also preparing an exam for my Second Subject in University
Adipisci vero dolores vitae rerum repudiandae ducimus quo. Sunt illum nulla ipsa reiciendis dolores. Doloribus rerum consequuntur quia voluptatem. Quidem sequi aliquam dolorum quia saepe magnam voluptatem.
Debitis nisi cum aspernatur fuga eveniet autem sequi. Sit est provident voluptatem quo quod. Quisquam inventore et et illum sint. Error voluptatum exercitationem nulla. Voluptas ipsum amet voluptatibus quis minima dolores dolor.
Nihil quia quibusdam accusantium enim a unde. Dolores error non nam aut facilis. A magni veritatis laboriosam dolores odit ut provident. Dolore quis neque ea ullam illo fugit consequatur quibusdam. Ea molestias voluptatibus architecto vel quibusdam. Voluptates temporibus et aliquam animi sit molestiae.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...