Aug 22, 2013
nvm123
--
Career Resources
Career Advancement Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
-
Evercore 01 99.5%
-
Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
-
JPMorgan 01 98.4%
-
Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
-
Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%
Overall Employee Satisfaction
October 2026 Investment Banking
-
Moelis & Company No 99.5%
-
Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
-
Evercore 01 98.4%
-
Banco Santander 02 97.9%
-
BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%
Professional Growth Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
-
Evercore 01 99.5%
-
Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
-
Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
-
Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
-
JPMorgan No 97.4%
Total Avg Compensation
October 2026 Investment Banking
-
Vice President (16) $429
-
Associates (56) $261
-
3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
-
2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
-
Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
-
1st Year Analyst (84) $151
-
Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
16 IB Interviews Notes
“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”
Leaderboard
| 1 | 99.2 | |
| 2 | 99.0 | |
| 3 | 99.0 | |
| 4 | 99.0 | |
| 5 | 98.9 | |
| 6 | 98.9 | |
| 7 | 98.9 | |
| 8 | 98.9 | |
| 9 | 98.9 | |
| 10 | 98.8 |
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship
“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”
fidelity
Fidelity
Reject both and be one step closer to being a BSD
JP Morgan
Any insight why you're leaning one way or another? I'm seriously considering flipping a coin..
When you say up north are you referring to Boston? If it is that close of a call, then where you'll be living should be a consideration. Also, what products would you be working with and which do you prefer?
JPM is a part of an equity team, supporting PMs with L/S and long-only portfolios. Fidelity role is more to do with analyzing their mutual funds as a whole. Also, its at their hq in Smithfield, RI.
I was originally going to say Fido but from this description I would actually go with JPM.
I wish I had your problems
Personally, I'd take JPM. Great brand name (Fidelity does too) and JPM is in NY.
Also, what kind of research will you do at Fidelity? From what you just said, it sounds almost like FoF work or financial reporting.
Asset allocation / FoF, some quant exposure too
Ullam perferendis quaerat voluptas aperiam quia. Consectetur et est fugit saepe illo occaecati. Dolores laboriosam facilis tempore fugit ut at quia.
Est dolores animi non id dolore. Minima architecto aspernatur ratione voluptas. Eum accusantium rerum laborum qui iure optio distinctio suscipit. Fugit consequuntur ex vero eum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...