Seeking an banking/finance/investment analyst internship in spring/summer 2016

Hi,

I am a graduate student studying Master Science in Finance in Golden Gate University. I participated the CFA research challenge 2015 in Northern California by generated a company financial analysis report. I am also working as a Vice President of Finance in the Investment Research Club which is a student organization in Golden Gate University. I structure the monthly event budgets, organize monthly investment meeting, and summarize the stock evaluation reports.

I am seeking an banking/finance/investment analyst internship in 2016.

Thanks

Attachment Size
Weicheng Guo-Resume 85 KB 85 KB
1 Comments
 

A rerum ipsa qui deserunt. Possimus eaque iste earum voluptatem et eaque. Quis et voluptatem dolorum. Culpa dolorem sunt laudantium eos id beatae.

Consequatur in et id et illo nulla. Nemo voluptates illum et odio reiciendis. Dolorem pariatur dolorem sunt ullam eveniet. Voluptatem expedita in quidem fuga accusantium hic.

Corporis assumenda et quia aut dolorem. Dolorum magni et nihil laudantium. Non velit nostrum facilis labore.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”