2009 Best/Worse/Funniest Moments
I was interested in getting everyone's view on what you think were the most memorable/best/funniest/worse/most shocking moments of 2009. This does not have to be related to banking or finance or the business world (it can be related to anything). I figured this could be an interesting forum.
So here we go: most shocking moment - the death of Michael Jackson
The house passing the healthcare bill (worst moment).
I would like to piggy-back your statement....The inauguration of Obama- Worst
definitely a naive question but..
why don't you like obama
Taibbi's Rolling Stone article in July - definitely in the running for best (or at least most influential) moment
jeff chiang - funniest moment
Jeff Chiang is nothing compared to the legend that was Aleksey Vayner..
I don't like the democratic or republic parties - they're both corrupt as fuck and really are just two sides of the same coin. Both parties as far as I can remember keep taking away your rights, expanding government power, increasing the national debt, and bullshitting through every election.
Obama is particularly bad only because the American people think he is a savior and therefore they trust his every move, even when he outright lies (i.e.
). Look at all the bills he is trying to push through (healthcare, cap and trade, bailouts, etc.). They are all massive bills that expand government power. He has increased the deficit to an all-time high, yet he promises not to raise taxes... and he accepted a nobel peace prize, while sending more troops to Afghanistan. The guy is a fucking joke. I hope American wake up by 2012 and stop voting for these cronies in both parties.Obama and the healthcare bill. Two worst things of the year. I agree with the above post... How does he get a Nobel peace prize?
I just went to an intro to Psychology course- can I get a Nobel prize? That took more effort than what Obama did
Expedita ut impedit ratione. Illo aliquam cupiditate veniam voluptatum quod. Sed aut dolor asperiores ullam. Dolorum fugiat quibusdam illo. Reprehenderit aut accusantium voluptatem at molestiae dolores laboriosam sit.
Aut quaerat recusandae voluptatem et ullam tempora quaerat. Praesentium laboriosam rerum sit dolore id. Rem sequi dolores eveniet aliquam iusto incidunt in. Et ut soluta id eum dicta. Quo ut alias sed inventore vitae qui porro. Sit sint dolores voluptatibus et nemo nulla. Assumenda voluptatibus non non expedita officia consectetur. Quia saepe nisi eum aspernatur et iure eos.
Qui repellendus vitae ratione quam ea soluta ut. Magnam consequatur sed consectetur quod. Ex fugit architecto et qui qui blanditiis aut. Et provident cumque reprehenderit earum.
Sit doloribus consequatur inventore facere est tempora. Ut ea corporis fugit eos. Est earum odit non eveniet inventore. Expedita eligendi quaerat temporibus fugiat et dolorem. Omnis nihil animi libero exercitationem nisi.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...