2009 Video Review

On a related subject, I've been asked by a couple of you to put together a 2009 Year In Review like my 2008 Year In Review, but I want to hear from you guys. Keep in mind that it is a fairly massive undertaking (20+ hours of work at least), so I want to know if you found last year's guide helpful. You're not going to hurt my feelings if you had no use for last year's guide and aren't interested in this year's. If it was helpful to you, and you'd like to see another, let me know.

What say you?

10 Comments
 

I found it very useful. It gave me a good summary of what happened throughout the whole year. Especially, I liked the parts where you written down the real data and figures. Because of that, it was far easier to understand and track the government’s actions.

 

Autem rem eveniet omnis corrupti ratione voluptas. Saepe ratione et qui delectus rerum earum corporis nesciunt.

Voluptas voluptate aliquam nesciunt non exercitationem et. Molestiae culpa ut nisi est. Aut odio veritatis doloribus reiciendis explicabo.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
9
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”