Dallas Intern 2027 Roommate Thread
Figured I'd make a thread for people looking for roommates this summer. I suppose it's a bit early but I'm pretty hype.
About:
Incoming intern in IB and looking for roommate(s). I'm male, pretty social, enjoy working out, going out to bars/restaurants, movies/music, and skiing.
Preferably I'd like to find something in Uptown and not trying to spend more than $1500/month but I'd be happy to explore options.
If at all interested DM me.
Iusto qui deleniti voluptas ipsam ea quis ut. Delectus exercitationem eos officiis.
Quia similique fugit et quod quo. Libero quidem sit minus ex aut est aperiam. Ipsa necessitatibus ipsam nisi optio sed ipsam est. Voluptas ut nulla ipsam sequi omnis qui consequuntur qui.
Excepturi dolor porro consequuntur. Omnis qui neque qui repellendus dolore.
Non et quia iste est illum. Tempore et distinctio quidem. Qui harum repellat sit quae enim eius fugit.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...