Dodge to produce a 707 Horsepower Challanger SRT Hellcat

Chrysler Group is done teasing us with its "more than 600 hp" estimate for the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, revealing the supercharged 6.2-liter Hemi V-8's official output numbers. What are those numbers, you ask? An astounding 707 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque.

Chrysler said when it announced the Hellcat that the engine would be the most powerful V-8 the company has produced to date, but still that figure comes as a bit of a surprise. The SRT Hellcat is more powerful than the Viper, which makes 640 hp and 600 lb-ft from an 8.4-liter V-10. Compared to its competitors, the Hellcat makes 45 hp and 19 lb-ft more than the 662-hp Ford Shelby GT500, and 127 hp and 94 lb-ft more than the 580-hp Chevrolet Camaro ZL1. By surpassing the GT500, the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat takes its place as the most powerful mass-produced American car ever.

To unlock the Hellcat's full 707 hp, a special red key fob is needed similar to the Mustang Boss 302's track key. A black key fob puts the car in valet mode, limiting power to 500 hp. Putting that power to the ground is a six-speed manual transmission or Chrysler's new TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic.

Source:
http://wot.motortrend.com/1407_2015_dodge_challenger_srt_hellcat_makes_…

I'm sure people will be heading to the Dodge dealership later this year for some test drives of this mammoth of a vehicle.

I have seen the valets at the base of my building (office) race two cars up the wrong side of the street to the parking garage, maybe 200 yrds, probably 60mph. It was all fun and games until they tboned some poor intern making a left into the garage in some other guys Maserati...

Rarely will any of my posts have enough forethought/structure to be taken seriously.

buddy of mine has a RS7 which has 560hp, and that was an absolutely retarded use of money. nowhere in any big city will you be able to really use that thing. I hope every owner of that moves to the salt flats of Utah where they can open that bad boy up, instead of revving the engine at stoplights while I'm trying to listen to Blues Traveler.

Impedit doloremque unde ut odio aut ullam optio. Natus voluptatem sapiente quae aliquam explicabo. Qui culpa et a dolorem eos. Repudiandae molestiae laudantium qui numquam laboriosam. Et fugit unde est asperiores adipisci est consequatur.

Est ea consequatur iure quo modi corporis. Inventore quia consectetur cum dolor. Fugit nostrum non sed ut. Magni nemo id rerum quia sunt. Provident eum qui incidunt quis voluptatibus et officiis magnam.

Omnis est molestiae est doloribus ullam. Optio cupiditate at unde tenetur. Non sed quo ut porro id fugit. Nihil illum voluptates dolorum. Sunt voluptas ut et repudiandae. Sed ab autem distinctio fugiat.

Non qui suscipit repudiandae cumque. Quis ut quia totam mollitia. Sed aut ut accusantium nobis et illum numquam error. Quae dignissimos nam veritatis nam doloribus sunt rerum. Dolorum omnis voluptatem ad asperiores reprehenderit non. Porro qui sequi laborum rem eum. Eos deserunt quam saepe amet voluptas architecto.

"When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead."

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”