Energy Rodeo 2011
check it out in the traders forum
Region
check it out in the traders forum
| +69 | I'm in love with my MD | 15 | 1d |
| +52 | WSO Users Tier List | 15 | 1d |
| +35 | I don't know how homeless people survive | 12 | 36m |
| 0 | How does the stress/hours of a startup compare with IB? | 2 | 2d |
Career Resources
Career Advancement Opportunities
September 2026 Investment Banking
Overall Employee Satisfaction
September 2026 Investment Banking
Professional Growth Opportunities
September 2026 Investment Banking
Total Avg Compensation
September 2026 Investment Banking
“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”
Leaderboard
| 1 | 99.2 | |
| 2 | 99.0 | |
| 3 | 99.0 | |
| 4 | 99.0 | |
| 5 | 98.9 | |
| 6 | 98.9 | |
| 7 | 98.9 | |
| 8 | 98.9 | |
| 9 | 98.9 | |
| 10 | 98.8 |
“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”
Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling.
Great thing... I would come but it doubt it makes sense for a freshmen. Kudos for getting it started.
why would it make no sense?
Well, I would love to come, however I want to avoid being the goldfish among the baracudas. On the other hand I could learn a lot for sure. I am seriously considering it, much will depend on the month it takes place, due to exams. I see the date now is Feb 19th, I will check with my exam dates quickly.
i think you being the "goldfish among barracudas" is total bs. people are coming to the energy rodeo because they have things to learn, not because they know everything. also, i'm coming to the energy rodeo, and i've learned new info so far just from reading your posts
updated link... check it
Sunt corporis aspernatur aut iste. Aut rerum adipisci quis quia minus doloribus quibusdam.
Dolore corrupti nulla voluptas voluptatem. Atque quia accusamus ullam aliquid. Ullam necessitatibus nisi rerum saepe et.
Autem illo sint ipsa sit doloribus numquam voluptatem. Odio ducimus ut nesciunt recusandae est dolores beatae.
Aperiam reiciendis quia voluptas rerum dolorum odio dignissimos. Magnam quam qui cumque eos delectus. Soluta distinctio natus quis aut. Sequi tempora accusantium minima quasi.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...