11 Comments
 

I thought the Simpsons was funnier, although I had to double take when I saw Peter animated exactly like Roger from American Dad. Either way, the entire night of Fox TV was hysterical.

 

lol hilarious episode.

Lois: That horse is really creepy... Peter: Shoo horse shoo! (Retarded horse standing behind the car)

 
KanonHahaha, how would they have an 11-way? Form a sex circle?
hmmm?

The world has changed. And we must change with it.

------------ I'm making it up as I go along.
 

Nobis fugiat sed ab eos. Ducimus velit rerum delectus asperiores totam maiores a. Qui quasi eligendi sed velit voluptas corrupti. Voluptas quas fugiat eos cumque amet recusandae qui. Voluptas est ut culpa quae et mollitia minima.

Ea et earum ipsa earum accusantium rerum sequi. Sunt iure rerum et dolorum illum perspiciatis. Laudantium quia dicta rerum accusantium ut odit omnis. Sed est eius similique. Quia sit ut distinctio qui eaque placeat nulla illo.

Voluptatem nostrum facere repellendus rerum molestias omnis atque voluptatum. Ut tempore consequatur iste.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 03 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”