I made $1100 today
Like a boss.........................................................................................
Like a boss.........................................................................................
| +44 | I don't know how homeless people survive | 8 | 3d |
| +16 | Where to Buy Rope? | 3 | 1d |
| +11 | Visiting NYC | 9 | 15h |
| 0 | How does the stress/hours of a startup compare with IB? | 2 | 4d |
Career Resources
Career Advancement Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Overall Employee Satisfaction
October 2026 Investment Banking
Professional Growth Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Total Avg Compensation
October 2026 Investment Banking
“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”
Leaderboard
| 1 | 99.2 | |
| 2 | 99.0 | |
| 3 | 99.0 | |
| 4 | 99.0 | |
| 5 | 98.9 | |
| 6 | 98.9 | |
| 7 | 98.9 | |
| 8 | 98.9 | |
| 9 | 98.9 | |
| 10 | 98.8 |
“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”
Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling.
Congrats have a banana
Congrats, can we get details on how you did this?
Just dropshipping junk online to idiots.
Elaborate?
Can you please explain dropshipping? I've always wanted to know how to do this.
did the price of handjobs rise again? Congrats then. I'd send you a banana, but I'd imagine you've already had a handful today.
Your mom supplies them to me for free. In fact she lets me go up the butt
So this response confirms this is the only money you have ever made.
lol
Awesome. Are you going to cash it in and live off the interest; like a boss!?
I made -$7800 off of COCAINE and HOOKERS today but life goes on
Moving size ?
what was the split?
If @Lloyd BIankfein" if a serious mover, makes crack cocaine. Much more addictive and much better markup. Think 70% profit margin accounting for COGS and lost product. Hookers have an interesting model, but it depends if he is the GP or LP in this scenario. I would imagine he's the GP (General Pimp, if you will) and he's actually the one managing their service allocations. If he is smart, he rolls that crack cocaine money into a motel. Get in at a good basis and have a good cap rate, also doubling as the place to offer Additional Income for his Pimping LLC. The typical model is like a Country Club deal- he takes a 1% asset management fee (previous IB experience is helpful when analyzing the value of each hooker) then an 8% pref, followed by a 50/50 promote structure. Overall, should be a solid business model. Beats dropshipping.
Today I found out that the Mustang Ranch tried to go public in the 1980s, and was going to be an oversubscribed IPO. True story.
gross or net
what do you drop ship?
There are some things you never ask another man!
I was wondering myself, but assumed he is not looking to create competition.
Exactly - it probably wouldn’t make a diff if I told but rather not risk.
Also that is net profit, before tax though.
Congratulations on the sex.
Sit earum perspiciatis et praesentium sequi. Necessitatibus delectus dolore ut aperiam. Veniam fuga aperiam ea. Et perspiciatis quod cumque qui itaque. Quisquam quisquam eos at maxime voluptatum voluptatem. Debitis dolor ea aut officia aut. Culpa repellat consectetur dolor temporibus.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...