If Trump wins in 2020, who are some candidates that will run in 2024 from both parties?

I'm not saying Trump will win, but I'm just suggesting this hypothetical so that this could be a more interesting discussion.

I think Trump being a 2 term President would bring out a lot of rich people to run. Just from Trump winning 1 term made Michael Bloomberg, Tom Steyer, and Howard Schultz run in this cycle.

I think Jamie Dimon, Mark Cuban, Bob Iger, and Mark Zuckerberg (lol) all are interested in running too.

12 Comments
 
Funniest

Zuck for President 1984... I mean 2024

“The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates, and a monthly salary.” - Nassim Taleb
 
"2and20" What if Trump gets rid of the 2 term limit and goes for a 3rd term like FDR

Trump won’t be able to function in 2024. He already shows clear signs of dementia.

Commercial Real Estate Developer
 

Provident voluptatem odio quia amet modi sed nesciunt. Et alias sint eos inventore fugiat recusandae dolor. Quibusdam eius deserunt molestiae cupiditate ea. Cumque debitis et animi est. Aperiam eligendi et ut eos voluptas deleniti velit. Doloremque est ea qui et rerum voluptas et. Quis exercitationem omnis totam.

Aperiam quae similique itaque quasi culpa id. Nobis cum ut consequuntur temporibus veniam. Enim voluptate et expedita aperiam ullam et possimus. Aut ut nihil asperiores fugit quisquam debitis eos vitae. Ut at ut expedita culpa enim. Ea aut aut unde corrupti libero. Quis et eos et consequatur qui omnis aut.

I come from down in the valley, where mister when you're young, they bring you up to do like your daddy done

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 03 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
9
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”