Its 8:19 pm here and my brain is fried
My brain became a soup. I am procrastinating in the office right now, because I can't make myself review the last 10 pages of an almost page documents, where I had to screen companies
My brain became a soup. I am procrastinating in the office right now, because I can't make myself review the last 10 pages of an almost page documents, where I had to screen companies
| +92 | AI and white collar work | 52 | 1h |
| +17 | Q&A | IB Analyst 1, Big Five | 7 | 5h |
| +13 | Where to stay in Vienna for a special occasion, can you help with any recommendations? | 7 | 1d |
| +7 | Best way to kill time? | 1 | 2h |
| +6 | Deciding what Keyboard is the best | 9 | 7h |
| +4 | Addict Monkeys? | 7 | 11h |
| 0 | Analyst Y1 - Messed up In First Week | 0 | 1d |
Career Resources
I thought banking was a 9-5 job? Damn, I'll just do something easy like PE or HF.
Go for a 15 minute walk outside
This is why IBs should move to Colorado.
You wouldn't happen to be in Denver working for a foreign bank doing ER, would you?
Unfortunately, no.
Neither would I
Libero optio animi beatae sit. Est est voluptatem modi facere et blanditiis neque.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...