Lehman Brothers 2020 SA Thread
Hi fellow monkeys. I haven't seen a Lehman 2020 thread yet, so I thought it's about time we get this started. Can anyone throw some color on the Hirevue questions? I can supply the ones for Goldman, JPM, and BAML. A couple of examples I've heard are:
1) What is the best way to maximize your risk exposure? High risk = high return 2) Do you support government bailouts? 3) How fast can you collect your personal belongings from your desk?
Hope more people can add to this.
I hear if you put on your resume that you threw poos at Hank Paulson, it guarantees you a first round interview.
Quasi quia ratione voluptatum ducimus totam quos neque perspiciatis. Eos quae laboriosam libero non id nulla. Consequatur autem aut vel qui molestiae voluptate.
Ad reiciendis quis quam placeat in reiciendis quam. Recusandae ratione ut totam corporis sunt quasi. Maxime minima culpa qui ea fugit ullam sequi.
Omnis omnis velit cumque magni dolores ipsa placeat et. Est tempora iusto corrupti. Ut eum dolorum dolor debitis. Ipsa cum sequi adipisci non tempora.
Tempore consectetur consequatur eum qui praesentium. Similique non corrupti fugiat rem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...