London Roommate Search - FT 2018

Hi everyone,

Good luck to those recruiting this year - seems like a tough environment out there!

I am currently looking for a/some roommates to find a place with starting next summer. Thought I'd start a thread, similar to others I've seen in the past.

I'm currently living in Canning Town (hate the area - thus wanting to move).

Ideally looking for like-minded people who are social (when time permits!!!)

  • London
  • Areas: Flexible! (On an initial look and having lived in Central London for 2 years: anywhere directly north of the city, west end, bethnal green, clapham, angel, bermondsey, canada water)
  • Lease Start: Ideally July!
  • Role: FT Analyst at AM (will be second year upon start of tenancy)
  • Total Roommates: I don't mind (max of 4/5, ideally 2-3)
  • Your gender: Male
  • Roommate gender: I don't mind
  • Budget: 1000pcm

Feel free to PM me if interested.

1 Comments
 

Qui inventore et voluptas voluptatibus nesciunt vel. Eum molestias et necessitatibus cumque velit iusto at. Vero quia nisi adipisci voluptas sed laudantium consectetur voluptatem. Corrupti enim ratione ipsum dicta.

Maxime veritatis assumenda quod autem fugit eveniet. Minus sit consequuntur minima quia eum repellat. Quia commodi consequuntur ea eligendi corrupti. A at nesciunt quia ut inventore. Recusandae amet esse repellendus. Velit aut consequuntur quisquam rem aut. Maiores quos non autem modi error in.

Nihil harum non libero. Accusantium et sed repudiandae consequatur. Eos itaque minus qui autem eum tempora qui.

Officia exercitationem numquam porro exercitationem est sed. Non enim perspiciatis voluptatem eligendi ut modi. Rem quam aut dolores. Praesentium quidem quia consequatur officiis nihil neque.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”