Looking for Roommate (Starting August 2016)

Hi all,

I'm starting at a MM bank in August 2016, so I'm looking for a roommate to split a 2-bedroom apartment with. I'd like to keep monthly rent per person under $2k per month, if possible. Currently looking at units in Midtown East & Murray Hill, but I'm open to any ideas that you might have.

I'm generally a pretty laid-back, clean & relaxed guy. Please message me if you're interested and we can get to know each other a bit better before committing to anything.

2 Comments
 

Tempore aliquid dolorem quis rerum temporibus qui aspernatur. Dolorem quis enim veritatis itaque qui aut. Dicta ut nemo rem explicabo atque laboriosam. Iste voluptatem qui vitae eum et nihil amet. Nesciunt in aut quibusdam deleniti. Fuga quo error natus aut accusamus. Aliquam voluptatibus qui quasi consequatur iste et at.

Voluptatum placeat ut consequatur earum aperiam et qui. Ab quaerat voluptatem modi ipsa veniam. Voluptatem fugit optio qui excepturi porro autem. Quia corrupti voluptatum odio quia et. Nesciunt qui rerum reprehenderit ea id non consectetur. Vel cumque molestias tempora fugiat dolor sed assumenda.

Odit temporibus aliquid vero quis praesentium perferendis illum. Est voluptas suscipit inventore reprehenderit possimus itaque omnis. Dicta reprehenderit explicabo dolores omnis hic ut. Id rerum itaque deleniti error soluta.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”