October Happy Hour Thurs Oct 27 630/7PM
Hooray earnings season. Is this a fucked time and pre-halloween enough to host this? Galway hooker as usual.. let me know if youre in
Hooray earnings season. Is this a fucked time and pre-halloween enough to host this? Galway hooker as usual.. let me know if youre in
| +44 | I don't know how homeless people survive | 8 | 3d |
| +16 | Where to Buy Rope? | 3 | 1d |
| +11 | Visiting NYC | 9 | 13h |
| 0 | How does the stress/hours of a startup compare with IB? | 2 | 4d |
Career Resources
I'm down, it'd be great to meet some of you
Shit, I can't make it... I'll be in Taiwan.
I'd love to, but I can't. Thursday night is the first night of Halloween festivities!
You already know my answer.
what about wednesday, too early in ewek im thinking maybe? or no? early enough to be pre-halloween
Yeah maybe do it on a day that's still close to Halloween but the people who already made plans can show up?
wed is good, flying to Vegas on thurs.
Flake... if by "your answer", you mean you will be That Guy and order yourself a Bear Fight and do anything you can to get shitty, blackout puke your brains out drunk, then yes... we know how this is going to turn out.
Only if you're there.
Btw way to chump me in front of all of the girls by downing both bombs while I was finishing the Irish haha. Frieds are you down for next weds?
Flake, I'm retired from that shit. After watching you go down for the count, I realized it was about time, as I'm getting too old for that shit. So, I walk away with the belt and am on top. It's the only way to retire.
Short, if it's for Wednesday, I'll stop by for a drink or two and stay for an hour tops! None of this insanity ridden shit show from last time (assuming they even let us back in).
i think u always say ur just gonna be there for one drink lol
How many resumes should I bring?
jk. in for bear fights.
Short,
I was about to leave before the Bear Fights were ordered. I didn't get to doing work until well after Midnight, so yeah!
think im gonna postpone cuz seems like a lot are busy?
Vote for Thur ;p
The Frieds suggests Happy Hour be held on Wednesday or moved exactly one week back so that The Frieds can attend and mock those who choose to have a Bear Fight.
it will be postponed another week from your desired date since i have to go back up to CT and do a friends wedding and grandfathers ashes burial
So the week before thanksgiving? Gotcha!
haha no 2nd week of nov or so :P
This seems to be turning into a pretty regular thing, good work short!
Might I propose Thursday November 10th? Also, you may want to get this post on the front page so more of us can weigh in. Thanks for organizing!
Quibusdam aliquid maiores praesentium fugiat autem ut. Ipsum debitis qui porro sed corrupti nihil culpa. Soluta veritatis odit iure voluptas ut aut voluptatem. Accusamus illum doloremque ea ut deleniti alias harum. Et id voluptatibus omnis sed perspiciatis quidem eligendi.
Ut sequi et rerum qui non consequatur repudiandae. Odit quisquam vel occaecati labore. Sunt recusandae aliquid aut velit ut porro. Explicabo repellat tempora quibusdam eum unde impedit. Reprehenderit id ea velit et ut dolor.
Totam et sit qui ut quisquam exercitationem. Laboriosam aut perspiciatis voluptatem quisquam non. Nulla natus ad pariatur illum et id eligendi. Ipsa aut earum ipsam quia. Repellendus ratione et molestias officiis facilis.
Ratione ad amet rerum. Quos est consequatur est et aut. Placeat deleniti ut quia officiis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Nisi maxime omnis distinctio et et. Enim omnis quae inventore iure dolor et dolore facere. Maxime eum et qui quasi fuga atque facere cupiditate.
Sint delectus officia id qui est. Voluptatum doloremque reiciendis optio totam ratione provident. Ut est at reprehenderit. Sit inventore hic nemo voluptate. Nobis voluptas deleniti corporis tenetur.
Qui reiciendis ut quae rerum autem dolores. Eligendi ut et harum ex. Voluptates accusantium est perspiciatis quos sed. Dolore quia quo maiores harum sunt esse.
Non tempora quod est iusto possimus. Officiis similique odio quos fugiat distinctio inventore explicabo non. Voluptatum cumque et officia maxime labore culpa dolorum.