Presidential Republican Candidate for 2012?
After watching the Republican Presidential Debate, who do you think will be the likely candidate to go against Obama in 2012?
After watching the Republican Presidential Debate, who do you think will be the likely candidate to go against Obama in 2012?
| +69 | I'm in love with my MD | 15 | 2d |
| +52 | WSO Users Tier List | 15 | 2d |
| +42 | I don't know how homeless people survive | 8 | 2d |
| +16 | Where to Buy Rope? | 3 | 20h |
| +7 | Visiting NYC | 5 | 7m |
| 0 | How does the stress/hours of a startup compare with IB? | 2 | 3d |
Career Resources
Judging by the caliber of candidates they had at the debate, I think the rent is too damn high guy has a legit shot if he chose to throw his hat in.
Herman Cain is legit.
Agreed. I think Cain not being a politician is going to be a big help and coupled with his business background it makes him a legit candidate. I like his approach of defining the issue, getting advice, setting a strategy and executing. That's exactly how things should be done in business and in government. Unfortunately there are generations of politicians that are working hard to scratch everybody's back and that fouls everything up.
Things will get interesting when Huckabee and Palin announce that they aren't running, so their votes will be redistributed elsewhere.
Maybe Ryan or Rubio will get on the ticket as a VP with Cain.
Regards
Please let it be Trump. I know I'm hear hoping with every comedian in the world ... but pleeeeeaaase let it be Trump!
Haha cue Idiocracy.
Despite his general scuminess, I'll prob end up voting for Romney in the preliminary.
We just don't have much right now. Bob Barr will again get my vote if the repubs roll out anything involving trump or palin.
Let Paul Ryan and Marco Rubio cook for a little longer and I think they'll be strong contenders. George P. Bush could also be good but that name might not help...
Molestias quo officiis facilis quasi. Quia fugiat dolores laudantium accusantium minima. Cupiditate saepe doloremque iste error. Sed est dolor quidem accusamus quia non sit.
Voluptatem omnis omnis dicta enim dignissimos. Voluptate reprehenderit ut fuga molestiae earum fugiat. Accusantium aspernatur consectetur error praesentium consequatur. Ea tenetur repellat molestias accusamus. Beatae quia atque omnis vel optio dolorem et.
Odio ipsum et amet sed quia aut. Voluptatum eius nostrum delectus qui. Cupiditate nesciunt sint voluptatem. Minus sint autem explicabo harum quasi.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...