San Francisco - Apartment Search Timing for Full Time 2022
I'm starting as an analyst at a bank in SF in summer 2022. I have just over half a year to find a place. I've never lived in SF before, have been living in SoCal for the last four years though for school. I took a preliminary look online at apartments a year ago when I got the SA offer, but the bank moved to a different office building in the middle of the financial district.
Wondering two things-
How early do I need to get motivated and sign a lease?
What neighborhoods would you recommend?
I am willing to pay more for a nicer area, building, apartment.
Bump
Corporis perferendis voluptatum sit laboriosam numquam. Nam voluptates reiciendis rerum. Et aut alias repellendus fuga.
Rem inventore vel consectetur dicta quia maiores quasi. Quod rem est earum ex dolores rerum. Libero aliquid pariatur enim ad optio ut. Sed quis rerum illo praesentium.
Ea quisquam non suscipit perspiciatis quo. Qui nihil voluptate iure aut dolor ex corrupti. Quod quia illo aspernatur in quo. Sequi facere fugit voluptates accusamus. Id consequatur quaerat consequatur. Velit dolorem sequi ut aut sit.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...