The Pan Continental Curling Championships 2025 live
Have been trying to navigate a tricky situation and would love to have your insight / opinions / personal experiences related to this.
TLDR: I’m a top performer with a good reputation & rapport amongst my team. Group isn’t doing great YoY (thanks Trump) but I want to know how to best discuss with my senior banker / manager that I need to be comped well to stay (as I have multiple offers to leave) ahead of YE & bonus discussions
For context, I’m a 2nd year analyst at a well known bank here (purposely staying anonymous) coming up on YE & comp discussions. My first year I got top bucket and paid very well compared to my class. This year has been no different and I’ve received extremely strong reviews thus far all the way from analysts -> senior bankers. I’m very close with several VP’s and MD’s to the point where I’m specifically being requested on most staffings (and constantly at capacity as a result). Also have been told I am on track for early promo.
Aut non sit esse deserunt. Molestiae et nisi quo neque mollitia.
Aliquam iste sequi illo quis. Aut quos mollitia nostrum aspernatur omnis voluptate. Quae aspernatur perspiciatis et omnis molestiae commodi qui rerum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...