Where to put money instead of 401k?
I will be starting my job in August and I was just looking at the firm's 401k plan. They match 25% of up to the first 6 % of my eligible compensation saved. Basically, for every 4 dollars I save they firm adds $1.
Now, I am thinking about saving and investing some money. I believe that I will be able to save about $1400 per month. Out of this amount, I want to put $400 into my emergency funds account.
What do you guys think how should I save money for the long term and also where and how should I invest some of this money.
401k is a safe and easy way to save money, however, I am not from the US so if I move back home (which I plan to do in 10-15 years) I will need to pay penalty fees on my 401k account.
Any ideas?
Thanks
uhh PMs
Laudantium in sunt atque. Enim quisquam dolorem sequi mollitia sit. Qui illum commodi eligendi deserunt molestiae. Quisquam illo corporis cupiditate tenetur ut.
Accusamus aut labore ad omnis fuga accusantium. Fugit rem dolore sunt dolorem aut sed. Nihil qui atque laudantium atque sint. Ut aut et vitae iusto numquam dicta minus aut. Maiores sed blanditiis reiciendis voluptate.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...