WSO'S 2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION IS...
ME.
Thank you. Thank you. For those in the league, dont feel too bad because I will be taking home the trophy in both of my leagues this year.
ME.
Thank you. Thank you. For those in the league, dont feel too bad because I will be taking home the trophy in both of my leagues this year.
| +44 | I don't know how homeless people survive | 8 | 3d |
| +16 | Where to Buy Rope? | 3 | 1d |
| +11 | Visiting NYC | 9 | 10h |
| 0 | How does the stress/hours of a startup compare with IB? | 2 | 4d |
Career Resources
FWIW, I won my league's Toilet Bowl last night. 5% of the overall take.
THE SACKO
No, not the SACKO. We had a 12-man league and the top 6 went to the championship playoffs. I was ranked #7 by a few points scored over the length of the season (I had the same record as #5 and #6). We ran a consolation ladder and I won out.
The SACKO goes to the person who loses the greatest number of games.
Similique earum odio labore maiores et facilis. Nobis ut eligendi quo quia doloremque impedit ipsa.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...