Blackstone Private Equity Off Cycle Internship 2019 (London)
Hi,
I applied to Blackstone’s PE off cycle internship in London last Friday (6 days ago). The application has been open for months and I think the deadline has been extended. It used to be for a 6 months internship starting Sept/Oct 2019 but when I applied last week, the application stated a 4-6 months internship starting Nov/Dec 2019.
This morning, I noticed the application has closed on their website but I haven’t heard anything back yet. Does anyone know if they’re still interviewing? Or has anyone been through the process - how long does it usually take them to invite you to interviews?
Thanks!
Interested as well
Voluptatem commodi et optio aperiam cum voluptatem sed nulla. Aliquam dolor eum ducimus ex similique. Culpa velit optio nihil velit excepturi. Est rem soluta repellat aut eveniet accusantium molestias.
Qui sed deserunt vel et maiores. Non eligendi ut itaque et odio. Debitis magni ipsam et quam quaerat sint eveniet.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...