Internship Opportunities Gap Year Summer 2020

Hi everyone,

I am looking for internship opportunities in private equity, ideally in London. I am 18 and on a gap year I have previous experience in a hedge fund (AKO Capital) and experience in VC (Balderton)+(VentureSouq 3 months). I understand why there are so few schemes open to gap year students, however I would be grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of possible internships or be willing to host me.

1 Comments
 

Quia unde aperiam delectus voluptatem. Laudantium aut vel sequi quaerat ratione illo. Iusto unde iste qui dolore ipsum quos.

Quas nihil vero blanditiis voluptas molestiae ea libero. Repellat laudantium neque quia dolore quia officiis. Commodi nostrum delectus architecto.

Et quibusdam eum sint assumenda laudantium deserunt. Aut est impedit asperiores doloribus qui nihil veritatis aliquam. Illo odio nam non. Repellat a sequi soluta nam et cumque debitis. Autem corporis commodi voluptatem rerum necessitatibus et. Quos sunt maiores unde in rem quia voluptates.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Private Equity

  • The Riverside Company 99.6%
  • Blackstone Group 99.3%
  • KKR (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) 98.9%
  • Warburg Pincus 98.5%
  • Vista Equity Partners 98.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Private Equity

  • Blackstone Group 99.6%
  • KKR (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) 99.3%
  • The Riverside Company 98.9%
  • Ardian 98.5%
  • Warburg Pincus 98.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Private Equity

  • Bain Capital 99.6%
  • Blackstone Group 99.3%
  • The Riverside Company 98.9%
  • Starwood Capital Group 98.5%
  • KKR (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) 98.1%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Private Equity

  • Principal (9) $653
  • Director/MD (24) $547
  • Vice President (100) $364
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (106) $280
  • 2nd Year Associate (235) $272
  • 1st Year Associate (414) $231
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (33) $157
  • 2nd Year Analyst (97) $134
  • 1st Year Analyst (273) $126
  • Intern/Summer Associate (40) $79
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (357) $61
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”