200km March - where to put?

Hey fellow monkeys,

My resume is linked here, but I don't know where to put the 200km "Endurance March 'Extreme 2 x 100km'" march that I completed recently in Lithuania (Also, the original title is "Ištvermės žygiui “eXtreme 2 x 100 km"" - should I use Lithuanian or translate it?) ...

Basically, my spiel would go:

"First American to ever compete in and complete the Baltic Walking Association's "Extreme 2 x 100km" march in Lithuania."

Should I add something or flair up the sentence, or does that intrigue you enough? Or should I remove "first American"?

4 Comments
 
hot1590That's great that you did it, but don't talk about it too much about it on the resume. Just say you did it in Lithuania. No "First American" shit. FYI, I did 600km and it's not even on my resume. You'll realize that it's not as great as you think it is once you have enough finance-related experiences to make them a full page of your resume.

Baller, how long did you have to complete it in?

Thanks guys, for now it is right after "volunteer at YMCA" in my resume and reads:

Endurance March (completed the Baltic Walking Association’s “Extreme 2x100km” march in Lithuania)
That good?
 

Cum voluptatibus accusamus molestias voluptatem ea aperiam voluptatum. Eum veritatis amet odit non velit sit aut.

Perspiciatis mollitia nobis nam ducimus voluptatem laboriosam. Aspernatur temporibus minima explicabo omnis atque vero omnis. Maiores nulla repellendus ea nesciunt ipsum et. Cumque possimus enim ipsum quae fugiat dolores et.

Amet incidunt voluptatem voluptatem iusto laboriosam. Et vel est nam debitis. Aut nobis enim enim blanditiis ipsum voluptas voluptas rerum. Praesentium natus quod enim laborum dolor.

Repellat quasi et vel quia voluptas tempore facere fuga. Sunt aut inventore et nemo perferendis sit. Non corporis nisi qui nobis hic. Modi dolorem eos est possimus aut voluptatem.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”