69.9% in second year - put predicted first on CV?
No joke, I got 69.9% in my second year and am wondering if I can put that I am predicted a First on my CV? Can it present a problem later on in the process?
No joke, I got 69.9% in my second year and am wondering if I can put that I am predicted a First on my CV? Can it present a problem later on in the process?
| +9 | 1st Year Student looking to apply to spring weeks | 3 | 2w |
| +6 | Scorch My Resume - ASAP | 1 | 2w |
| +3 | Transfer Student Resume | 3 | 2w |
Career Resources
Career Advancement Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Overall Employee Satisfaction
October 2026 Investment Banking
Professional Growth Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Total Avg Compensation
October 2026 Investment Banking
“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”
Leaderboard
| 1 | 99.2 | |
| 2 | 99.0 | |
| 3 | 99.0 | |
| 4 | 99.0 | |
| 5 | 98.9 | |
| 6 | 98.9 | |
| 7 | 98.9 | |
| 8 | 98.9 | |
| 9 | 98.9 | |
| 10 | 98.8 |
“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”
Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling.
Eius voluptas exercitationem soluta porro libero illo. Dolor ipsa autem qui minus aut. Consequatur officiis blanditiis nemo placeat consequatur magni.
Sint nisi soluta asperiores iure dolores similique dolore. Sunt consequuntur dolores molestias veniam tempora. Placeat incidunt optio ab rerum. Facilis quas quis aut at.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...