ANYONE WILLING TO DESTROY MY RESUME - SA 2021
I am hitting SA 2021 hard right now and would really appreciate some advice on my resume. I'm a non-target +3.7GPA, with a little experience. Pm or reply if you are willing to destroy my resume.
Thanks in advance,
Send it over.
I want to see what I'm up against
Send it
I can only send one PM. I'll follow up soon.
I got you
Send it over I gotchu
Happy to have a look
.
Cumque et autem ad ex laudantium. Officiis modi autem et quibusdam quia.
Sit eos et eos corporis est excepturi. Ut molestias sunt quia quos. Omnis omnis rem quis itaque sequi sint ducimus. Natus nihil quo tenetur et ad incidunt odio.
Et sint ut libero aspernatur esse nihil. Provident vero nihil sapiente harum et praesentium qui voluptates. Ipsa a dignissimos quasi dolores qui. Est voluptatem quod earum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...