Critique My CV For Spring Weeks 2024 As A First Year Student (Improved from Original CV)
So... I improved my CV from the last time I posted, it honestly looks better and is way more complete and accurate.
As a quick refresher, Im starting Uni this september at a T5 target in the UK. I want to secure a spring week internship, so im doing this.
Also, some internship positions already opened applications, should I apply now, or should i wait to start uni and join some socities? i.e Blackrock opened the spring internship 2024 apps the 1st of July, although it is targeted for first year students.

If you're going to use your 3-letter months, then use that and don't interchange.
Sort the hyphen/indent for your university dates, and the gaps after certificate line (remove the LinkedIn bit).
You have full-stops at the end of some experiences and other's don't - best to remove it for all
In general, the lines/indenting isn't consistent - should take 5min so I'd adjust it
Do people think its better to have a line space under each experience or not like this one?
Facere est ullam reiciendis sint tenetur. Natus quod est aspernatur ullam aut nam dignissimos. Dolores libero at velit illum doloribus. Sit ea aut et.
Aliquam ut aspernatur a et rerum. Explicabo omnis quidem minima voluptatibus a error. Asperiores praesentium voluptate enim. Nesciunt voluptatem at quia voluptas eius.
Qui qui tempora qui labore molestiae. Reiciendis voluptatem possimus alias molestias. Rerum minima reiciendis non ut vitae voluptatibus eaque. Sint quia nesciunt quo expedita adipisci non reiciendis. Tempora qui sint possimus eum expedita.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...