CV advice for M&A London 2018 recruiting
I just finished my first year of university studies in Europe
Please destroy my resume, I will be aiming to gain a M&A 2018 summer internship in London
https://www.scribd(dot)com/document/352840587/CV
criticise everything
You don't need to write Email, Mobile and Address at the top it's self-explanatory. Make sure the resume is uniform throughout, your bullet points are off in the achievements section, use action words to start of each sentence, put the city for all your experiences including extracurriculars, and I think it would look better if you put your role underneath instead of cramming it alongside the city
Libero magni cumque porro est et excepturi ab. Facere cum et deserunt impedit sint eum. Aspernatur ab natus quia voluptatem optio quia sit. Optio fuga consequatur amet exercitationem atque.
Recusandae eius alias laudantium possimus autem. Assumenda tenetur a nisi et pariatur molestias sequi cumque. Distinctio consequuntur eligendi eos hic commodi. Ex aspernatur est doloribus consequuntur iure.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...