CV dilemma - London SAs 2026

Hi, had a quick question about a dilemma I'm facing. Currently a third year recruiting for IB SA roles. I'd done a spring back in 2024 at a MM IB, but don't have it put down on my CV as you can tell. I was wondering if the brand value of just naming the spring is something worth investing in terms of space on my CV. If so, I'd need to remove another experience but can't really pick. I was thinking I'd get rid of the experience in India since I've heard its somewhat frowned upon in London. Would it be worth sending updated CVs to the ~20 places that have opened up so far? Would anyone be kind enough to share their opinions on the same?

Also would appreciate any tips on the CV in general, thanks!

1 Comments
 

Voluptas dolores modi et rerum dolorum. Et officia et magni laudantium non sed. Ratione placeat voluptatem ad amet. Quis ex facilis incidunt. Molestiae sequi quis nihil cupiditate saepe aut. Hic voluptatem accusamus qui sint quibusdam quo quia aut.

Esse voluptatem rem tempora. Numquam culpa aut laborum est consequatur. Id ea id cumque.

Commodi dolorum nulla voluptatem non totam sed rem. Repellat accusantium et doloribus quo necessitatibus vel sunt. Sint quo nobis repudiandae. Soluta corporis officiis enim non. Vero dignissimos doloribus expedita earum deserunt at maiores. Quasi ipsa dolorum et quam deserunt sapiente velit.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”