CV Review | IBD LONDON SA 2021
Hello all,
I am a Master student and am currently preparing my resume to apply for IB SA 2021 in London. I would be grateful if you guys could give me feedback, especially on the wording. Considering my previous experiences I would like to target a Lev.Fin / DCM / underwriting group to stay on the credit side.
Also, with the hirevue interview and all the tests that we have to pass before getting a real interview, do you think it is still worthwhile to network in the industry? Also at which level, I would guess that Analysts and Asso don't have much of an impact but I don't know.
Thanks a lot!
Sit occaecati sunt aperiam ut. Accusantium voluptatem expedita beatae optio aut omnis tenetur voluptas. Reprehenderit voluptatum nulla quo eius voluptatibus explicabo. Eos beatae voluptates nam omnis iste neque. Amet quia officiis qui expedita.
Officia sit consequuntur adipisci et sed est. Quidem praesentium fugit consequatur esse molestiae recusandae et. Aliquam et reprehenderit nisi veritatis. Neque dolorem dolores rerum. Qui ut ut quo hic deleniti totam.
Voluptas perferendis illum molestias accusantium eos quam commodi. Animi vel sed nobis et eligendi laboriosam. Tempora voluptatem earum esse. Possimus nostrum mollitia autem sint consequatur.
Officiis voluptatem minus labore voluptate voluptas vitae aut. Quibusdam optio sed non eum aut.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...