CV Review London SA2021 - Please tear it apart
Hi all
I will be applying for SA2021 roles in London soon and would really appreciate some advice/feedback on my CV - don't hold back! Will be doing a Masters in management next year as up until reevaluating during the lockdown I thought I wanted to do consultancy - hopefully I will still be able to land interviews with this...
I'm starting an internship at a PE firm soon but may have to send out a couple of applications before I've started/had the chance to do much. In this scenario, how would you recommend representing this on my CV, particularly in terms of bullet points?
Thanks a lot
Vel eos ipsam cupiditate ab sequi. Nisi delectus debitis ipsam amet veniam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...