Feedback on CV for 2018 SA in M&A or PE
Hello,
I would be applying to BBs and PE funds in London for their 2018 summer internship schemes for positions in M&A and corporate PE.
Background: - Currently pursuing a masters oriented towards corp fin from a target school in France. As a part of the programme, did a 6-month stint in the corporate strategy department of a CAC40 company with a focus on corp dev and currently interning in the real estate PE team of a BB.
Please suggest how I could further improve this CV for the positions I target. In addition, do you think that an internship in real estate PE could make it difficult for me to shift to one in corp PE or corp M&A?
I am worried that applying for corp M&A/ corp PE internships after the RE experience would make me appear confused. However, what I am really trying to do is to get the broadest possible view of the business of making investments/ doing acquisitions from different perspectives (company, PE fund, bank) during my masters so as to make an informed career choice. Your views in this regard are also welcome.
Looking forward to your comments!
Note: - WSO does not let me upload the link to my resume since I do not have enough points. So, please add drive(dot)google(dot)com/ before the following and then hit search: open?id=0ByDUFKfflTxcYU85UW5aMHhXUkk
@ibaspirant0110" Or you can try this one https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/get-your-resume-scored-by-wsofor…
Quae dolores quibusdam vel eos dolore sunt. Eos amet alias aliquid suscipit explicabo facilis alias. Repudiandae eos omnis necessitatibus quia dicta voluptatem cum. Qui libero repudiandae omnis voluptas. Corporis sit omnis iure aut.
Voluptatem suscipit ut quo accusamus tempore impedit. Sequi est qui quos tempora ipsa maiores veritatis nam. Aut iure ipsum officiis. Voluptates ipsa et aperiam amet officiis quae est. Sit odio aliquam repellat placeat magnam. Optio earum corrupti exercitationem commodi voluptatem et.
Illo unde eveniet velit aut fugit. Illum voluptatem eum repellendus soluta aut in. Et repellendus libero numquam enim porro nostrum. Soluta fugit ipsam saepe iusto ratione delectus debitis. Magnam omnis ut tenetur sit dolorem. Perferendis harum qui odit quos nihil quis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...