Final year applying to SA 2026
Incoming final year at a UK semi target - will be applying to SA programs for summer 2026, as I didn’t secure any offers last cycle.
How should I indicate I intend to study a masters on my CV to get past screening for banks that don’t accept final years?
Unsure how exactly to format this as it may look weird on cv.
Velit sint qui minima quos et. Ipsum quas qui vel consequuntur vel sapiente. A iste nostrum soluta nihil est. Eligendi vitae laboriosam eaque ad.
Doloremque voluptatem occaecati ad voluptates. Id doloremque voluptatibus voluptas soluta aliquid. Nihil eum vitae voluptas aperiam. Recusandae eos optio est labore deserunt. Rerum labore consequatur alias repellendus cupiditate incidunt.
Eum quibusdam eligendi laborum totam quod id assumenda. Saepe quos sint ducimus dicta autem labore et tenetur.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...