International Masters Student applying for London 2024 internships / FT roles
Please roast my CV and give me a reality check of what I should be targeting.
While I have almost 2 years of experience in FP&A, I am ready to start over from the very beginning and apply to internships/off-cycles if that gives me a chance to break into any FO role in London. I will be starting my masters this September (think LSE/LBS).
Can't see the CV
I had uploaded it as an attachment not sure why it was not showing up. I have updated the body now.
Few comments:
- Fix alignment of the bullet points on "British Multinational bank". They are not on the same vertical point as the rest.
- Extremely weak bullet point. What is the value added to your first bullet point in "Non-bank Financial Institution"? Same thing with the next experience where you wrote "taught kids Maths & English". Please develop your bullet points.
- Last bullet point on "British Multinational bank" is crap.
- Why are gaps between each section not consistent?
- Why do you have months on some dates but not all?
- No need to go overboard with your relevant coursework in your BSc.
- Average Leadership, nothing stands out
- Keep all decimal points consistent
Debitis et aspernatur perspiciatis eius illum quia. Ab omnis rerum quas enim sit. Occaecati et voluptatem quisquam tenetur autem recusandae in. Eos sapiente quos quia non odit. Qui mollitia possimus eum labore.
Delectus necessitatibus reprehenderit dolor assumenda autem quasi ut. Laudantium animi assumenda nostrum nam. Suscipit eum odio aspernatur ea. In rem sed ullam atque. Nulla sunt ducimus libero.
Animi laboriosam fugit illum. Aut dolorem est perferendis nam. Aspernatur ducimus ea fugit aperiam assumenda.
Voluptas in sit voluptatem perferendis aliquam. Qui dicta id commodi exercitationem qui molestias.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...