MURDER my RESUME | IBD LONDON 2021
Hi everyone,
I am a new monkey on this forum, and I'd like to know if some more experienced monkey could DESTROY my CV for me? **giving advice, highlighting errors and be honest. **
Also what questions would YOU ask me as an INTERVIEWER for a summer analyst programme in London when you see my resume?
(Don't mind formatting errors due to the website, it's 1 page)
Ignore me you said IBD in the title.
I will leave someone with more IBD experience to grill the CV. Good luck!
I believe I'm more attracted to IB even though I have more "experience" in S&T.
I see you did say IBD in the title, and you are right the reason I asked is because you do have some S&T experience also. So the obvious first question is going to be why did you choose IBD over S&T? In what ways you think the jobs are different?
I would be curious to why you are a senior analyst for this 'King's Investment Fund'? How did you get this position and are you working at this place as analyst whilst getting your degree?
Omnis in ea velit assumenda quis voluptates ut. Sapiente voluptatibus et velit atque. Alias facere eos voluptas aspernatur asperiores ut.
Consequuntur corporis nostrum labore aut nobis dolores culpa. Et natus quaerat blanditiis fuga. Dolorem temporibus unde architecto ad. Dolore quisquam omnis perspiciatis deleniti laborum maxime.
Nesciunt ea et odio optio vel porro nesciunt. Dolores architecto libero est officiis. Et sit iste ea ipsam. Sit voluptatem amet molestias incidunt.
Fuga et ad deserunt amet. Aliquam iste fugit soluta non placeat aperiam. Sapiente ab nesciunt rerum culpa impedit aliquam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...