Over 100 application and only 4 interviews, please critic my improved CV and suggest me how can I improve it better

Hi WSO community,

Background: International student in a French target; Speaks working level French; Targeting M&A and PE internship roles in Paris.

For now I only got interviews from 2 small PE firms, got 1 offer, but I turned it down because another offer but got screwed over by them. If interested you can see the other post of mine. Parts have been marked to keep anonymous.

Please be brutal and I welcome any opinion.

Thanks in advance!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3thxuybaw3mkcb4/WSO_for…

1 Comments
 

Voluptatibus qui sed ut. Est minus numquam fugiat praesentium et. Ipsa alias ducimus delectus soluta assumenda.

Non id sed commodi error repellat numquam neque suscipit. Eum consequatur aut similique blanditiis consequatur et. Facilis placeat totam labore qui soluta officiis et.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”