Please review my CV for London SA 2023
2nd semester student from Germany here. I would realy appreciate some feedback on my CV. Also do I even have a shot at SA with this resume or would you rather focus on applying to spring weeks.

2nd semester student from Germany here. I would realy appreciate some feedback on my CV. Also do I even have a shot at SA with this resume or would you rather focus on applying to spring weeks.

| +9 | 1st Year Student looking to apply to spring weeks | 3 | 2w |
| +6 | Scorch My Resume - ASAP | 1 | 2w |
| +3 | Transfer Student Resume | 3 | 2w |
Career Resources
Career Advancement Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Overall Employee Satisfaction
October 2026 Investment Banking
Professional Growth Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Total Avg Compensation
October 2026 Investment Banking
“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”
Leaderboard
| 1 | 99.2 | |
| 2 | 99.0 | |
| 3 | 99.0 | |
| 4 | 99.0 | |
| 5 | 98.9 | |
| 6 | 98.9 | |
| 7 | 98.9 | |
| 8 | 98.9 | |
| 9 | 98.9 | |
| 10 | 98.8 |
“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”
Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling.
Hey there fellow WSO monkey!
You got a pretty solid CV. My advice is as follows:
1) Since you're in your penultimate year of university, most companies will reject you for spring (the system will automatically reject you based on the graduation date you input when filling out the form), so you should go for SA! (If you're planning on doing a master's degree you can justify applying to Spring Week then)
2) I would personally write Switzerland and Germany instead of CH and DE (lots of dumb people out there, and since you're applying to London you might as well try and avoid any confusion)
3) For your languages, if possible (German doesn't count since it's your mother tongue), I would write your level as opposed to fluent/beginner. The definition of fluency can vary a lot from person to person. For example I have written on my CV "French (C2 - fluent).
You stand a good chance with your CV for SA applications, best of luck!
Thanks for the feedback!
More numbers on your bullet points- each should highlight what the impact was, not just what you did- do not be afraid to go over a single line
Talk about your extracurriculars more- not just one bullet point
You need to list your high school gpa- remove relevant coursework and add awards etc
Thanks for the input, but Im having a really though time finding things to quantify. Especially for my current internship I really dont know what to write.
Et occaecati quo aut vero. Repellat ab non non consequuntur. Placeat cupiditate esse explicabo et accusantium. Vero ut ducimus est. Consequuntur ipsa ullam blanditiis quia temporibus tenetur.
Quas accusamus maxime deleniti quae. Accusamus ut quae aut consequuntur omnis nam tempora est. Est eligendi nam tempore sit reiciendis nulla fugiat. Perspiciatis ex occaecati blanditiis fugit accusantium molestiae unde dolores. Qui voluptas eum consectetur atque omnis vitae aut. Et vel libero vitae et.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...