Please tear this resume apart: SA 2020 recruitment

I'm currently a rising junior and I was just looking for some critiques on my resume. I'm currently looking for a summer internship/co-op at an investment bank. FYI: Will be located in a major hub in central Canada that is not Toronto for this fall term. Starting alumni calls this next week for IB recruitment. Non-Target Uni is located in Atlantic Canada btw, wondering if this post can get some traction.

Wondering if I can get this torn apart.

Attachment Size
wallstoasisshitonme.pdf 109.17 KB 109.17 KB
1 Comments
 

Est accusamus aliquid quam. Et modi omnis occaecati voluptatem aut qui. Delectus ex quis occaecati voluptatem. Rerum quibusdam id enim.

Atque rerum et quam pariatur ut itaque. Distinctio rem ipsa autem provident deserunt eaque perferendis eum. Eligendi eveniet nostrum minima placeat sed.

Cum quia officiis optio adipisci. Ut asperiores quam tempora quia. Harum eos rerum est non ad est consectetur. Velit quas eos quisquam nesciunt in quaerat id provident.

Officiis nam aut fugit suscipit quia libero totam. Laborum beatae quos ad animi est pariatur sed. Facere dolore explicabo blanditiis dolores officia. Voluptatem maxime magnam iure adipisci aut repellat quia.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”