Recent May 2010 Need Some Serious Help Please!

Hey guys I am in an extreme hole. I recently graduated this May from SUNY Plattsburgh with a B.S in Finance and Business and Minors in Accounting and Economics' in New York, it's also a non target school. Their alumni database is nonexistent and I had only one internship at insurance company when I went to school there because there networking and career office is nonexistent also. I'm trying to break into a BB as an analyst or operations or any type of investment bank such as a Boutique bank. I'm looking for any advice on what to do?? Where I should start I feel as if going in to dead end street!!! Please Help..Thanks ..Feel free to tear up my resume I'm looking for a lot constructive criticism. Attach is my resume..I will post my resume shortly

3 Comments
 

Amet explicabo sint iure hic sapiente velit. Porro corrupti quam sunt ut. Officia ea libero sunt quas eos. Est dolor aspernatur unde laborum est quia.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
Mimbs's picture
Mimbs
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”