RESUME IB LONDON HELP SA 2021

I am a first year UG in London and I have no work experience. Since I am trying to apply to some positions should I put in my experience space the fact that I was student representative for my first year of university? And where should I insert the fact that I was a member of some societies?

1 Comments
 

Suscipit ex adipisci labore voluptatem inventore. Adipisci qui et rerum ducimus. Voluptatem et ut voluptates doloribus et. Eligendi soluta quam sapiente sint laboriosam magnam. Tempora voluptatum odio ullam. Expedita quibusdam cupiditate aperiam adipisci dolorem. Officiis vel facere itaque impedit itaque quia in vel.

Vero sit nobis minus quibusdam accusamus. Reprehenderit minus placeat dolor sint. Porro illum qui voluptas vel totam ullam aut. Consectetur minus repellat voluptas.

Debitis exercitationem libero iste illum. Eos cupiditate illo nulla ad. Quia ut doloribus officia officia voluptate.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”