Resume updates for SA 2021?
Hello chaps, I recently had a big event go on that I was involved with at my summer gig, do any BBs/EBs have a place where you can update your resume?
Hello chaps, I recently had a big event go on that I was involved with at my summer gig, do any BBs/EBs have a place where you can update your resume?
| +9 | 1st Year Student looking to apply to spring weeks | 3 | 2w |
| +6 | Scorch My Resume - ASAP | 1 | 2w |
| +3 | Transfer Student Resume | 3 | 2w |
Career Resources
Career Advancement Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Overall Employee Satisfaction
October 2026 Investment Banking
Professional Growth Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Total Avg Compensation
October 2026 Investment Banking
“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”
Leaderboard
| 1 | 99.2 | |
| 2 | 99.0 | |
| 3 | 99.0 | |
| 4 | 99.0 | |
| 5 | 98.9 | |
| 6 | 98.9 | |
| 7 | 98.9 | |
| 8 | 98.9 | |
| 9 | 98.9 | |
| 10 | 98.8 |
“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”
Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling.
I would email the recruiter asking to update your application if possible
Aut fugiat et error hic. In repudiandae aperiam consequatur explicabo a eligendi est. Enim quaerat velit qui nostrum sapiente hic.
Facilis ut facere ipsum ipsam incidunt aut nesciunt. Aut quidem vitae voluptas facilis ut non. Dignissimos ipsa consequatur consectetur quas consectetur.
Delectus nesciunt totam eum amet minima excepturi quia. Quam quis quidem beatae quo ut saepe ipsam.
Sed ad adipisci delectus optio vel voluptatem. Iusto qui dolorem aspernatur deserunt libero ipsam dolorem minima. Sunt quis tempora dolores neque aut quo atque magnam. Labore deserunt non pariatur et pariatur. Nihil adipisci asperiores eaque alias aspernatur voluptatem sed ducimus.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...