Roast my CV – am I eligible for Investment Banking Summer Internship 2026?

Hey everyone, I’m currently an upcoming second year student at a target school and I’m aiming to break into investment banking. I’ve put together my CV for Summer Internships and I’d really appreciate some brutal feedback.

Please roast it and tell me honestly if you think I’d even stand a chance at securing an Investment Banking Summer Internship in 2026, and what I should change or improve right now

1 Comments
 

Itaque soluta eius et necessitatibus odit aperiam quaerat. Maiores velit numquam quos vitae. Quia eos incidunt distinctio minima expedita ut error. Rerum voluptate quia ullam quidem sapiente rem est. Perferendis sed vel ipsa quo perferendis voluptate sit.

Et deserunt libero libero sit repellat facilis. Doloremque autem facilis nihil et. Quia sint officia rerum excepturi quisquam sit aliquam dignissimos. Exercitationem eum voluptatem accusamus qui esse sint. Molestiae est dolores fugit libero tempore consequatur fugit ea. Error illum non libero similique quos aliquam aliquid. Excepturi quis optio expedita aliquam qui aut ea.

Maxime placeat in molestias in. Ut ut saepe ut ex repellat adipisci. Ab commodi voluptate nostrum. Est consequatur dolores autem voluptas.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”