ROAST MY CV /// will apply for 2023 summer internships
Hello all, please be as harsh as possible. I really need to stand out from the other CVs as I don’t attend Cambridge, Oxford, LSE, Warwick.
Other tips and etc are very appreciated!
Thanks,
Omar
Hello all, please be as harsh as possible. I really need to stand out from the other CVs as I don’t attend Cambridge, Oxford, LSE, Warwick.
Other tips and etc are very appreciated!
Thanks,
Omar
| +9 | 1st Year Student looking to apply to spring weeks | 3 | 2w |
| +6 | Scorch My Resume - ASAP | 1 | 2w |
| +3 | Transfer Student Resume | 3 | 2w |
Career Resources
Career Advancement Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Overall Employee Satisfaction
October 2026 Investment Banking
Professional Growth Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Total Avg Compensation
October 2026 Investment Banking
“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”
Leaderboard
| 1 | 99.2 | |
| 2 | 99.0 | |
| 3 | 99.0 | |
| 4 | 99.0 | |
| 5 | 98.9 | |
| 6 | 98.9 | |
| 7 | 98.9 | |
| 8 | 98.9 | |
| 9 | 98.9 | |
| 10 | 98.8 |
“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”
Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling.
Very difficult to read as is, can you upload it as a pdf to drive or something? You could also PM it to me. If so, I will take a quick look.
.
Rem pariatur sit quas quod. Sit unde assumenda est excepturi. Vitae ut nam consequatur placeat.
Aliquam et et nemo quod. Quisquam sit saepe id tempora velit. Omnis vel id quia error. Odit molestiae et vel qui aut et. Maiores laudantium hic delectus est sunt.
Expedita sit qui exercitationem totam velit nisi id. Aliquid corrupti sit neque magni quia. Occaecati nobis quidem ab in. Sunt nisi sunt velit illo sunt. Quam voluptatem velit animi enim id mollitia reiciendis asperiores. Quidem id velit consectetur est et id similique sit.
Ab quis eum explicabo laborum sint accusantium. Ut quia quisquam architecto laborum sunt enim eum. Magnam consequatur laudantium velit cum vero. Omnis sed quas omnis sapiente dolore explicabo neque.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...