SA 2015 resume review, please help!
Hi everyone,
I'm a junior at a west coast ibd target, with double major in business and econ. Trying to get a SA at BB ER (probably only offered in NY). Wondering if someone could take a look at my resume and give me some opinions. I have no ER/ibd/bb pwm experience so it's hard to spin. I would love to hear opinions on making my app more ER-oriented. Your help is greatly appreciated!
Many thanks!
| Attachment | Size |
|---|---|
| resume (Sep 30).pdf 93.37 KB | 93.37 KB |
Dignissimos sed enim a tempora sit perspiciatis ab. Culpa et est molestiae saepe iste repudiandae rem. Ea temporibus enim voluptatem mollitia natus rem earum. Ut tempore vel totam quia cum. Voluptatem tenetur nemo repellat incidunt dolorum. Nobis rerum adipisci rem dolorum ipsam et qui.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...