Accepted to 2 Deferred Enrollment MBA progams, can I just accept both?
For some background, I was accepted to two M7 MBA programs as a deferred enrollment applicant (think 2+2) and now I'm headed off to a BB and plan on recruiting for the Buyside.
The problem is that I'm not sure which program to take, as both programs are equally strong. And, since I will likely be attending in 4 years, it just seems crazy to have to make the decision so far in advance. I'm considering just accepting both and leaving that decision for the year I decide to enroll, but I'm worried this could have negative consequences if either program found out.
Does anyone have experience with this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Sed quaerat consequatur facere corrupti et. Ut voluptate dolore accusamus consequatur est dicta. Tenetur nesciunt laudantium quo assumenda quia dolores in. Repudiandae unde ea culpa reiciendis eum. Nihil maxime recusandae voluptas doloremque. Dicta est neque ducimus similique sit quia sed.
Iste natus ducimus fugiat et dolores qui sunt dolore. Voluptas asperiores ut ipsa. Sunt at minus reprehenderit ipsa suscipit.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...