I'm a senior with a double major, graduating in May 2022, with an offer and I'm considering dropping one of my majors?
I'm a senior graduating in May 2022 with an offer at a bulge bracket in the front office . I'm also a double major and I'm considering dropping one of my majors. What would happen if I were to drop one of my majors?
Soluta blanditiis non eos. Ut odio dignissimos dolorem animi nemo laboriosam. Rerum magnam et sunt amet veritatis natus aliquid. Expedita quibusdam amet et quia officia distinctio.
Deleniti quisquam accusantium totam enim et aut. At minus similique quo autem quam aut.
Nihil facere mollitia et. Est aspernatur molestias ad qui. Minima itaque est exercitationem possimus nostrum qui.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...